Bring PowerPoint to life
with 3D talking animated characters
View all 27 characters
Four optional "human" characters at extra cost
Animated characters can ...
"... avatars open a whole new world for presenters. If you want to keep your audience awake, take a page from Disney. Animated characters will be a hit every time."
- move, gesture as well as do scores of animations
- speak whatever you had typed earlier
They can speak in French, German, British English, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Korean or Portugese.
AT&T Natural Voices™ speech
- Realistic, human-sounding voices (male and female)
- 12 available voices including US, British and Indian English, Spanish,
German and French
- talk with other animated characters, the audience, or to you, the presenter
Powerful yet easy-to-use scripting tool
that adds 3D talking animated characters to PowerPoint.
Vox Proxy is great for ...
- training tutorials, product demo or public education programmes
- self-narrated presentations for distribution
You can distribute your presentations (enhanced with animated characters) and recipients can view your presentations if ...
- They have the FREE Vox Proxy Player installed - This Player is for use by other people so they can view your Vox Proxy presentations without having to purchase the software.
- You distribute your presentations in a CD created with the CD Prep option - The CD created with CD Prep has the VP Player embedded in it, so the recipient who plays the CD does not need to have the Player pre-installed.
Vox Proxy Version 3 supports the new PowerPoint 2003 Viewer. CD Prep can be configured to bundle the 2003 viewer files on the CDs that it creates. Moreover, you can specify that the CD created with CD Prep should always play on the 2003 viewer, even if the recipient has PowerPoint. This provides a consistent presentation that does not depend on the version of PowerPoint that the recipient may have.
"This study clearly shows the effectiveness of animated PowerPoint lessons (cloned lessons using Vox Proxy software) to 'replace' the teacher such that the time saved from content-delivery is better used to complete homework in school."
- classroom or project presentations
"With Vox Proxy, kids learn so much than simply how to create an interesting presentation.
They learn logic and programming skills as they make adorable characters do their bidding.
While PowerPoint presentations help keep an audience interested, Vox Proxy characters will keep
an audience riveted."
"In a classroom setting, Vox Proxy will WOW your students. By adding interaction, sound,
animated characters etc. they will remember the lessons much longer than if presented in plain
text. They will hold on to each statement, waiting to see what happens next. It is like taking
a walk in a virtual adventure ... No one wants it to end."
Vox Proxy is easy to use
- interactive quizzes for self-assessment
With creativity and PowerPoint know-how, you can create games that are interactive and competitive ... games that can dramatically increase the effectiveness of your students' learning!
A 3D talking animated character can act as the gameshow host posing questions to students. Students compete for points or "dollar" amounts individually or in teams. Vox Proxy can also keep track of the scores.
Vox Proxy comes with excellent tutorials - "all tutorials are actually PowerPoint
presentations created using Vox Proxy's in-built Microsoft Agent technology. than
tutorials, they are also a showcase of ideas you can use for yourself ... Until you have seen
it perform, you'll never know what you are missing."
Call Alan Wong at 6224-2348 or
email@example.com for a demo or educational pricing
Exclusive representative for Vox Proxy products in Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei